04 August, 2010

Fly away

Here i stand,
on a rock in sinking sand
around us mud and mire
all i have is one desire..

I'd fly away
to find you where you are,
and hold you in my arms,
for you I'd fly so far..

I'd fly so long,
if only we were free
i'd show so you could see
a love for you and me..

I'd fly on high,
like the eagles far above
carried upon this love
the wind beneath my wings

I need you so,
without you i don't know
just how far i could go
with broken wings i plead..

Please rescue me,
bring healing to these wings
 with a song that we could sing
Your love can only bring..

Love lift our wings,
You'll always build us up
and never tear apart
bring joy within our hearts..

So we could fly,
and again reach for the sky
with faith we'd soar so high
together You and I..

We'd soar on high,
far above the darkest clouds
no storm could bring us down
as we glide upon this love..

We'd fly away..

No comments:

Post a Comment