27 July, 2024

Lee's quotes

 "If you set a good example

 you need not worry about setting rules." 

 

"The only mistake I ever made 

was not listening to my gut."

 

 "When the product is right, 

you don't have to be a great marketer."

 

 "In the end, all business operations 

can be reduced to three words; 

people, product, and profits. 

Unless you've got a good team, 

you can't do much with the other two." 

 

 "Mistakes are a part of life; you can't avoid them. 

 All you can hope is that they won't be too expensive 

and that you don't make the same mistake twice."

 

 "The discipline of writing something down 

is the first step toward making it happen."

 

 "I have found that being honest is the best technique I can use. 

Right up front, tell people what you're trying to accomplish 

and what you're willing to sacrifice to accomplish it."

 

 -Lee Iacocca. 

No comments:

Post a Comment